Wireless on-line system
– Simple installation eliminating heavy work and cost
– Flexible locker relocation
– No risk of entire system suspension on the occasion of mal-function of the Server thanks to battery operated independent lock operation from the Server
Central control and monitoring through AP
– Real-time status monitoring of individual lock or all locks.
– Battery status, lock occupancy, alarm, lock event history etc..
– Available with Free selection or Assigned Mode.
– Entire or partial door opening/closing controlled by central server PC.
– Remote openings/closings (Individual lock, all locks, selected group of locks)
– Remote blockings (Selected Card access blockings, Selected Lock access blockings)
Time based operation
– Automatic door opening at programmed time
– Set a time limit on the lock and/or user card
Flexible and convenient operation
– Simple lock programming change or upgrade firmware using RF card. No other programming devices required
– Simple integration into other data systems (access control etc)
Applied 13.56Mhz Mifare Type A RF protocol with various type of User key media
– Card type, Wristband type, keychain type, etc. can be used
Easy integration with existing access control system of user site
– One card system
3~5 years battery life depending on the usage
– Approximately 15,000 cycles
– Unique security key by AES128 security algorithm
– Color : Black
– Power : 6V (1.5V AA Battery x 4pcs)
– Operation Frequency : 13.56MHz
– Protocol Supported : ISO14443 Type A/B, Felica, Mifare Classic/Ultralight/DESfire NFC smart phone
– and other type of RF cards are available with reconfiguration
– Communication with Transmitter : 2.4Ghz Wireless
– Case Material : Polycarbonate
– Operating Temperature : -10℃ ~ 60℃
– FCC, CE KCC Certified and ADA Compliant
– Close and Open by 13.56Mhz Mifare RF Tag.